Our Response to COVID-19
Ashridge House assures you that the safety and comfort of our guests and staff remain our highest priority. We continue to actively monitor official guidance and make adjustments accordingly.
We have implemented the following measures in addition to our usual thorough cleaning and hygiene processes:
- All guests and staff arriving on site will have their temperature checked by an infra-red probe to monitor and minimize the spread of the virus
- All non-essential team members are working remotely
- Introduced additional sanitisation processes across our site and hand sanitiser is available in all communal areas
- We will provide masks and gloves for any guest upon request (subject to availability)
- Introduced express check-in for guests upon arrival upon request
- Designated isolation area for suspected cases
- Introduced central contact number for guests onsite to call with any questions regarding their stay to minimize contact with reception staff
The NHS has stated that it is highly unlikely that COVID-19 can be spread through food, but we are taking additional precautions including:
- We operate a Food Hygiene Rating of 5 out of 5 – the highest possible rating for food safety standards
- Tea and coffee areas will be set up across the site to minimize congestion in lounge areas
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.