Booking Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of booking accommodation for Weddings & Private Events at Ashridge House
- The facilities at Ashridge House are offered by Ashridge Executive & Organisation Development Limited (company 1784086), a subsidiary of Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust (charity 311096). Contracts with clients are made between themselves and Ashridge Executive & Organisation Development Limited (referred to as “Ashridge” or “Ashridge House”). These terms and conditions form the contract between us.
- You should understand that by booking Ashridge House’s facilities online, you are accepting these terms and conditions. You are recommended to print and retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference.
- You will be sent an automated email upon completion of the online registration and the funds will be reserved against your card.
- Once Ashridge House has received the details of your booking, we will confirm your reservation by sending you a second email with further information and at this time take full payment using the credit/debit card you have used to make the booking
- All notification of cancellations, any changes in the number of guests or bedrooms, or any change in the duration of the booking must be communicated to Ashridge in writing or via telephone. If you cancel or amend your booking with less than 24 hours notice of your arrival, you will not be refunded. Should you cancel your booking at any other time a 5% cancellation fee will apply.
- Ashridge House requests that you check out at Reception to settle your account before you depart, but should you forget, your card details will be used to settle any remaining charges and you will be sent a receipt.
- All prices set out include VAT. VAT will be charged at the rate prevailing at the time the service or facility is supplied.
Additional terms and conditions when booking tickets for an Event or Christmas Party at Ashridge House
- Full payment is required at time of booking your event.
- Minimum booking of 8 people.
- All prices set out in our Ashridge House’s Christmas Party booking confirmation include VAT
- VAT will be charged at the rate prevailing at the time the service or facility is supplied.
- Payment is non-refundable within 30 days of the Event. Should you cancel your booking outside of 30 days a 5% cancellation fee will apply.